We are delighted to announce that the global themes for 2014 have been announced after a collaborative voting process that involved hundreds of organisations. The themes are:
- Blended learning,
- Collaboration and capacity-building,
- Diversity, inclusiveness, and global connected education,
- Educator professional development and learning,
- Leadership for change,
- Student agency, student voice, and the maker movement,
- Whole community engagement (parents,teachers, students, community members).
Read more about the themes and process on the themes page.