This calendar details all Connected Educator Aotearoa/NZ event.
You can also add your event here.
- This event has passed.
Ako Tuhiwaehere | Code Club 4 Teachers – Christchurch
November 4 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
One event on November 4, 2019 at 3:30pm
One event on November 18, 2019 at 3:30pm
Kia hiwa rā, kia hiwa rā. Tautī mai ki tēnei wānanga e aro ana ki te Hangarau Matihiko!
In these Meetups we will explore the two new technological areas with Joanne Roberts.
These meetups will be delivered bilingually with an emphasis on te reo Māori.
Ko te reo Pākehā te reo kawe i ēnei hui ā-kaupapa heoi anō he nui tonu te whaihua mō ngā kura arareo Māori.
Ka ruku koe ki ngā tupuranga e rua o te Hangarau Matihiko
– Te Whakaaro Rorohiko me
– Te Tangata me te Rorohiko
Hei te mutunga o te wānanga:
– ka mārama koe ki ētahi āhuatanga o te hangarau matihiko
– ka kitea ētahi ngohe hangarau matihiko hei whakamahi māu ki roto i te akomanga
– ka pakari ōu pūkenga hangarau matihiko
Ngā rauemi mō te rā:
– Mauria mai tō rorohiko
– Hononga ki te ipurangi
We will explore the two new technological areas
– Computational thinking
– Designing and developing digital outcomes
By the end of the wānanga you will:
– Understand the expected outcomes for the revised Technology learning area
– Experience activities that you can use in the classroom
– Strengthen your own skills and expertise
Resources need for the day:
– Please bring your computer to access the internet
These sessions run on Monday’s from 3.30pm to 5.00pm.
– Session 1: Monday 21 October
– Session 2: Monday 4 November
– Session 3: Monday 18 November