This calendar details all Connected Educator Aotearoa/NZ event.
You can also add your event here.
Strategic Planning for Digital Technologies and Hangarau Matihiko & Inspiring your colleagues in Digital Technologies and Hangarau Matihiko – Tauranga
November 25 @ 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Do you have a plan to integrate the new Digital Technologies & Hangarau Matihiko content into your local curriculum? This brief overview outlines the steps that senior leaders could take to ensure your kura/school has an effective strategy.
Are you responsible for leading Digital Technologies & Hangarau Matihiko in your kura/school? Are you looking for support? In this meetup you’ll learn and share strategies with like-minded digital leaders to better lead your tamariki into their future.
Session content includes:
– The requirements of boards of trustees with regards to the new and revised technological areas within the technology learning area
– Strategic planning for implementing the new digital technologies and hangarau matihiko content including staffing, & resourcing
– Being a pouahi – digital leader
– Producing a draft strategic plan to integrate the new digital technologies and hangarau matihiko content in your kura/school
– Ensuring staff are motivated and engaged
– A kete of free facilitation resources
This meetup will be delivered in English however the content will be really beneficial to kura Māori also. We invite all Māori Medium kaiako to attend as the skills and knowledge covered in these sessions are relevant to Māori Medium contexts.
Ko te reo Pākehā te reo kawe i ēnei hui ā-kaupapa heoi anō he nui tonu te whaihua mō ngā kura arareo Māori. E pōhiritia ana ngā kaiako Arareo Māori kia uru mai kia kitea e koutou te hāngai o ngā pūkenga me ngā mātauranga ka kapia i ngā awheawhe ki nga horopaki ako Arareo Māori.