Plan an event
Whakamaheretia tētahi mahi
The Connected Educator calendar is live for you to add your event.
Start to plan an event now! Here’s some ideas to help you get started. The intention is to offer and share professional learning events that share educational practice across New Zealand-Aotearoa and promotes the value of being part of a wider network.
- Find out more about our mission / kaupapa.
- Read about the themes for 2017
- Tips for running an event/activity
- Pledge an event: Tell us what you’re offering to educators in October
- Help spread the word: Planning an event? Share your participation with the world with our Supporters’ Kete.
Here’s some examples of event types that you might consider offering, on behalf of your organisation, school/kura – or just yourself and a few colleagues!
Feel free to contact us if you’d like to discuss an idea further.
Meanwhile, sign up so you don’t miss updates as they are published.
Online participation can include:
- sharing and promoting educational stories, resources or services
- supporting speakers and educational presenters to share their practice
- collaborating with other groups to share professional learning
- running competitions / offering prizes
- raising awareness of services / opportunities
We know you’re extraordinarily busy and we want to make the best use of whatever professional learning you are already planning. We want to work with you in whatever ways make the most sense for you. We look forward to working with you to make CENZ 2016 in New Zealand-Aotearoa a successful, shared endeavour for all educators.