Resources to get started | He rauemi tīmatanga
The Connected Educator Month team in the US and CORE Education have developed a range of resources to help you and your teams get involved in the event:
- Starter Kete: Never been part of an online professional community or network? Already part of a community or network, but want to be more connected? This Starter Kete can help you on both fronts. The kete takes a 31 days approach for this special month, giving you one simple way to get more connected every day. Please feel free to pass it along to any friend or colleague you think could benefit from getting more connected!
Toolkit for schools, kura and ECE staff
- Kete for schools/kura/ECE centres – He kete mā te kaitautoko: A collection of resources to develop your staff as Connected Educators now and into the future.
Sign up for updates
Stay up to date with Connected Educator Month: Sign up for news.
Spread the word
- Supporters’ Kete: Need posters for the staffroom wall or a logo for your supporter’s blog? Grab what you need and add to your site. And even better if images are linked to www.connectededucator.org.nz.
- Follow us on Twitter: @ConnectEduNZ
- Tag online activities about connected learning with the CEM hashtags: #CENZ17 and global tags: #CE17
Plan to get involved