Interested in finding out more about connected approaches to educational professional learning or Connected Educator Month? Here’s a short list to get your started, and if you have another title to share send us your ideas via Twitter @ConnectEduNZ or email to Anne Kenneally
- The Connected Educator by Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach: The Connected Educator examines and explores the ways educators can use their surrounding landscapes – including the landscape of technology and social media – to re-envision what happens inside schools and classrooms.
- Can social networking sites support professional learning?: A CORE Education blog post based on the Masters thesis from Karen Melhuish Spencer.
- Enabling e-Learning on TKI: Professional Learning Communities: A detailed set of questions, resources and research.
- Tom Whitby, Founder of #edchat – Connected educators
- Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach, PLP network – Why be a connected educator
- Virtual learning on CORE’s Edtalks: A range of videos exploring the online and blended professional learning.